The COVID ‘vaccines’ seem to be causing antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). One trend that could be indicative of ADE is the fact that areas with higher vaccination rates have higher infection rates.
Life Site News –
- Another SARS-CoV-2 variant dubbed Omicron has reportedly arisen in fully “vaccinated” patients in Botswana. Handfuls of cases have also emerged in other areas of the world.
- In response, Japan, Israel and Morocco have closed their borders to all foreign travelers. The U.S., the U.K., Canada, and the European Union have banned travelers from southern Africa specifically. Australia has delayed its reopening plans and China has announced a “zero-tolerance approach” to the new variant.
- Fear over Omicron is likely unjustified, as it appears far milder than previous strains. Primary symptoms of infection include extreme fatigue for a couple of days, headache, body aches, scratchy throat, and intermittent dry cough. No severe cases have been identified.
- While the mass vaccination campaign appears to be driving the rapid mutation of the virus, governments around the world continue to double down on this failed strategy.
- According to National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci, Omicron might evade both monoclonal antibodies and COVID shot-induced antibodies, but he insists getting the COVID shot (if unvaccinated) or a booster if “fully vaccinated” is your best bet.