- Hell in a Cell (most of 2020)
- Royal Rumble (Nov ‘20 to Feb ‘21)
- Money in the Bank (Can you say $48,000/BTC?)
- RAW Replays (two down, many to go)
- Elimination Chamber (coming soon)
If you feel like you’re currently an extra in a Dubbel-U Dubbel-U Eeeeeee show that’s okay.
The similarities are remarkable:
- It’s a scripted show with predetermined outcomes put on for profiting the billionaires who run the ring. The actors also get a little something for their efforts.
- Oh, and it provides the masses with its bread and circuses on a regular basis. And entertainment to those same billionaires who pretend to hate each other, but actually
- The outcome of wrestling “matches” is decided weeks/months in advance in some promoter’s office. Fans get irate when this fact is brought up, as they buy into the illusion of wrestling being a sporting event in which everyone has a sporting chance to compete and win.
- The performers are in fact real athletes, (like real doctors and nurses) but also actors who perform nightly in front of tens of thousands of people, with no cuts, and no reshoots. If it wasn’t acting most of the performers would be in prison for multiple counts of attempted murder, or, in the case of some storylines, murder.
- It’s real, bona fide blood that is seeping out of their cuts, most often the result of blading, or in other words the practice of intentionally cutting oneself to provoke bleeding. Or “juicing the hard way” which is legitimate, unplanned bleeding which occurs outside the storyline.
- The former president of the U S of A is in the WWE Hall of Fame and still able to rouse fans to a frenzy merely by staying out of jail.
- WWE is scripted and every actor has his or her part to play. There is Dr. Anthony Ricochet, Joe Mysterio, Bill the Undertaker and Klaus ‘The Big Show’ Schwab. Plus the Total Divas: Kamala, AOC and Killary Clinton.
This past year I’ve gone through various motions, but now I’m enjoying it for what it is –– the craziest, most action packed, high intensity, dramatic, best damn on-screen soap opera.
Conveniently to my storyline today, show wrestling even has Canadian Chelsea GREEN, which has zero meaning but provides a nice intro to the real message of my video today: The Communist Green World Order.
(Lucy wonders what Greta would look like in the ring?)Hey, I’m just a guy walking his dog, wasting your time –– talking about Bitcoin and the weather and Covaids and Farmer Bill’s Green Tips of the Day