Restrictions to limit the spread of coronavirus in Ireland have been reintroduced until September 13, Taoiseach Micheál Martin said.
It comes after a further 190 cases were confirmed in the Republic today.
The restrictions include:
– People aged over 70 should limit their interactions to a small network for short periods.
– All businesses should facilitate remote working.
– Visits to homes should be limited to six people and involve no more than three households.
– Outdoor gatherings will be limited to 15 people.
– Restaurant closing times restricted to 11.30pm.
– Sports events will be held behind closed doors with no social gatherings before or afters.