We need to step out in large numbers to make our voices heard. Let’s aspire to what we saw in Berlin yesterday and stand united on August 22nd. We’ll assemble at the Custom House, Dublin at 2pm. Stay tuned for further details.
Health Freedom Ireland‘s mission is:
- To empower Irish people to make informed decisions on vaccination for themselves and their families, by providing a resource for impartial information and links to up-to-date research on:
- Vaccines available on the Irish market – their ingredients, and established and potential adverse effects
- Illnesses for which there are vaccines – the risks of catching the illness, established healthcare professional recommended treatments and prognosis
- To safeguard the rights of Irish people in maintaining the right to choose whether to vaccinate or not. In order that, people living in Ireland will maintain medical freedom and the right to bodily integrity1 in Ireland, without fear of ramifications or consequences from the State, Health Authorities, Educational establishments or employers. Health Freedom Ireland aims to achieve this by:
- Reaching out to policy makers, providing rational, referenced advice on maintaining medical freedom in relation to vaccination
- Supporting Irish citizens presented with challenges to their ability to maintain medical freedom in relation to vaccination